How You Can Help
THE ADDISON JO BLAIR FOUNDATION IS A REGISTERED 501(c)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION RECOGNIZED BY AND COMPLIANT WITH THE IRS.
Monetary Tax-deductible Donations
How can you make a tax-deductible donation to the Addison Jo Blair Foundation?
- Donate online using our online payment system. Simply click the donate button on the main webpage.
- Mail check or money order to the Addison Jo Blair Foundation mailing address
- 167 Tattersaul Dr. Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- Become a sponsor for the Addison Jo Blair Foundation 5K Run/Walk, hosted annually on the third Saturday in May in Glendale, KY
*Please make sure that all check or money orders are made payable to the Addison Jo Blair Foundation. Thank YOU!
Participate in our Fundraisers
- Register as a participant in the Addison Jo Blair 5K Run/Walk, hosted annually on the third Saturday in May in Glendale, KY. This is the Foundation’s main fundraiser and it helps support many of our initiatives throughout the year. Your participation in this event allows the AJB Foundation to continue to help children with cancer and it is much appreciated!
- Your business/institution can participate in the selling of the AJB Foundation Rainbows at their locations, to help the fight against childhood cancer and help spread pediatric cancer awareness.
If you would like to purchase specific gifts for the children being treated at Norton and their families, we recommend the following…
- Toys (any kind brings a smile)
- Art supplies and/or musical instruments
- DVD's and/or CD's
- Food/Snack Gift Baskets for kids
- Gift Baskets for Parents (Toiletries, Magazines, Books, Puzzles, Food, Meal Cards, Gas Cards, etc.)
- You can help with our Foundation events…Just Ask!
- Hold fundraisers to support the Foundation and its cause-Contact Us!
- Collect items to give to children undergoing treatment at Norton Children's Hospital
- Volunteer your time/services at Norton Children's Hospital
- Create awareness and support for childhood cancer, the Addison Jo Blair Foundation, and our wonderful resource we have located in our Norton Children's Hospital!
Donating Blood or Platelets
- Participate in your local blood drives or contact your local Red Cross Center to schedule an appointment…This saves lives!
- The Addison Jo Blair Foundation has an account set up at Freedom Metals located in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. They accept items that are metal, aluminum, copper as well as batteries, tires, appliances, and vehicles. You can take these goods yourself and receive a tax-deductable receipt upon delivering or you can contact us for a scheduled pick up. Thank You!